The Seven Letter Word

Mon, 08/03/2015 - 18:56 -- bng1502

One seven letter word possesses the capabilities to completely transform the world.

Yet this word–with its intricate existence and deep, underlying meaning–seldom introduces itself to humanity.                                                                                                           Rather, this seven letter word prefers to reveal itself to people that currently dwell within their darkest moments:

It presents itself to a woman incapable of sustaining her own flesh and blood inside of her in the form of positive pregnancy tests.

It reveals itself to a permanently paralyzed man by blessing him with the ability to move, therefore allowing him to achieve his own destiny.

This seven letter word is when a Magnificent and Impossible, Rare Account turns into a Completely Legitimate Existence.-                                                                                        Also known as a

M   I   R   A   C   L   E.

It is critical to note though that miracles are worth more than the inconceivable events that ensue.                                                                                                                              Indeed, it should be noted that miracles should also be treasured for the genuine emotions that result from them:

Miracles feel like the warmth of a thousand suns, radiating deep within one’s soul.                 In other words, miracles are what cause one’s own heart to be enlightened-free from any burden, any hardship that may be weighing down one’s spirit-no matter the scope or magnitude of the situation.

Yes.                                                                                                                                         This seven letter word is capable of so much: capable of infinite happiness, infinite smiles, and infinite possibilities.                                                                                                         But the best part of this seven letter word is that each of them is a magnificent surprise.

They all reveal themselves when one least expects it.-

at one’s

deepest

most

darkest

moments.