Seven Little Kids and a Wolf

Seven little kids are at home playing while momma is gone grazing.

One by one eventually all are going to be gone, not knowing how long mom will be gone.

While seven little kids play ball in the front yard, the youngest of them all, little Stewart, kicks the ball far.

The ball bounces in the forest and the youngest of them all runs to retrieve the ball.

Minutes pass and the youngest doesn’t return, all assuming the big bad wolf ate little Stewart.

Six little kids are inside waiting while momma is gone grazing.

One by one eventually all are going to be gone not knowing how long mom will be gone.

Waiting and waiting, Ramen goes into the kitchen to make Haylage.

Making and making, the big bad wolf consumes Ramen and the bloody Haylage.

Five little kids scared out of their mind while momma is gone grazing

Mike, who acts like a knight, goes outside to fight the creature of the night.

All watch as they see their brother get torn up like an air plane taking flight.

All try not to cry with all their might.

Four little kids mourn and mourn while momma is gone grazing.

Seth sings a song to get everyone calm, but the big bad wolf doesn’t appreciate his song.

The bad wolf uses his long arm to choke Seth and eventually he too his gone.

Three little kids about to die while mom is gone grazing

Ty and Clyde hide while Miles gets clawed and dies.

The big bad wolf huffs and puffs blowing Ty and Clyde and eventually in the wolfs sight.

Seven little kids mourned after momma went grazing.

One by one all were gone, leaving momma withdrawn.

-Mikaela Matthews