sexual pleasuers

I got this most visouse urge to sex ya ,The game got me over worked so sorry for presser YA,Will not have a need to get bezerk.I wont hurt YA leaving steamy notes on bathroom mirriors.Dancing butt necked while the candle lights  displays are shadows freaking eachother.So far away yet so close im that mutha fucker that already know just how to touch ya.i m the one to hold ya wen know one els is around.spread ya legs goose bumps before i tongue you down.live from dot com to the blocks you be e smoking on young ahvron got the best dick love know lay on your back let your toes curle up while i bust some yell out fucks me nigga don't trip wen i dip Depp its just a mutha fuccas natuer.pirced eye brow and nose so let me stretch your pantie hoes message me from my head to my toes to bring the freak out this player.Its all about me sucking on you while your sucking on me pussy taste sweet all in the air baby.