She Said He Said

She said "I can't see myself without you" He said "well close your eyes, and if I ever really loved you would I tell you lies? Would I make you think I'd be the one forever in your life, I can't believe you fell for the times I said you'd be my wife." And "would I make you fall for someone now you know I'm really not?" But even though the sun is shining doesn't mean it's hot. So think before you start believing so you know what's real, maybe next time you will think twice, after your heart heals

She said "so all the times you promised not to hurt me, they were lies? And you didn't really care about me, even when I cried And all the times you broke my heart, the pain I felt inside Deep down I knew it couldn't last, but still I let it ride? But you said you only lied because you didn't want to hurt me But I only looked beyond the hurt because I couldn't see couldn't see that it was just a game, you knew it from the start And now I know you won the game because I lost my heart."