SHEDDING SKIN.

Looking through a bleak view. I’m not as weak as they assume. It was a dark time, in a dark room. How can this world be flat when everything has been spinning out of control? I needed someone to be there and not let me unfold.  I didn't ask for anyone to take my soul. You and I talked about a lot of things. I loved asking you what you liked and you told me about how your day would go. It’s the final blow and I still can't let it go. You won’t show and I won’t tell how I felt. Burning embers in the fire, I can’t burn this feeling of desire away. Waster of days, chasing things that fade away. It cuts deep knowing I’ll only see in you my dreams rather than before I fall asleep. Maybe I should change my ways, pave a different road. I just want isolation. I don't want to have to change my name and go a different route. Mind filled with self doubt, smiles filled with old worn out lies, heart filled with mistakes and regret. Knowing who I was before makes it harder to even try to be something better. I was better before all of this got thrown out of proportion. Just keep fighting, don’t let the distortion take over. Breathe in, breathe out, you’ll find your place in this world. You're letting it all slip away, take it day by day. You're just digging your own grave, shedding skin is the only way you'll win. Risk it all, don't let them in. it’s all in your head, you just wanted someone to fill that empty space in your bed, now you lost it all and it feels like the end. Break and bend, always trying to mend up the broken thoughts inside your head.