Sitting in the back

Thu, 09/19/2013 - 13:58 -- QuinnD2

I sit in the back of the class, music in, world out. The teachers mouth is moving, talking, but I don't know what about. My mind is on a break, and almost by some bad mistake I'm yanked back into reality by the bell. Hell, time to move to the next lounge of thought, unplug my old head phone I brought and drag my bum of a self to the next room. It's so quiet it feels like a tomb, but I don't concern myself with such things cause I'll be out soon. One more hour until noon, then I'm out and on my way to a better place than this. Bliss, complete bliss as my mind begins to flow into perfect rythm with music, and this isn't my fault, I didn't choose it but class isn't my main concern so long as I have sweet melodies to hum. I dont need to solve math problems, no need to find sums. Just continue the slow bob of my head, as long as I'm here in my music the rest of the world is dead. Words and istruments come together in perfect unity, and theres nothing to stop it, not even this school tomfoolery.