SLEEPING MIND

Little drops of soft molecules falling from the sky while my pumping chest dance it rhythm, it's very hot and am cold.
By the sound of the heavy rocking light with her arms splitting into various directions from the heavens, my graceciousness of patience fade fast seeking for hope, seeking warmth.
By the minute that waste by I treasure my moment of memory lanes as she stands in-between my companion, the kiss of hope.
'One day', I would say, 'I would find a home, a mom and a little pet to call mine'. But as I await destiny all that rides within is a powerful pain.
She mount high only my weakness and in her love desires nothing else than my anguish, a certainty of my fall. Oh nature, why bittersweet days?
I see dreams in my awake, the eyes of a tempest cloud a thousand smiles of frown into my living soul leading to the relentless rain drops on my eyes.
I promise to live but only to uphold death with my claws of smooth determination, one without shield or arsenal except at the mercy of he who cares.
Now I go cold as my sleeping mind in desire for the cruel memories running through the lanes of my taught, could just vanish in a spec-less spec.
O sleeping mind, only awaken when the perfume of a saving hero is sensed in thy embrace, need no sorry nor sorrows to uphold your company ever
Even in this crazy drizzly snow, with the thunders and colds grappling at your sensation, sleep O woken mind of my sleeping mind.