Social Stigma (dogma)

Furiously tiny Tom with his mother out for lunch,

curiously entered the family parlour to see what Scout was doing.

Enduring to his plot he noticed the family dog who seemed to shout his discussion

No big brother Tom do not dare to fleece me of my fur, I need this coat indeed I mote that 

ye should be punished thrice should you clamor with the sheers

Twice he twitched, his nose went feral, 

Hardly could judgement stop him from gleaning the inappropriate scent of danger in the bathroom

Over the cat, with Joves judgement gone and then came the hacks

Tom sneered and snivelled his dog with full coat, curled up at his feet his warning due mote, 

But Tom was a brave brother for fact he grinned while he shaved and shaved hairs off his back

despite Scout's tremulous laugh, this scuffle among others, makes wonder the few who are blessed with big brothers.

The trace of his mischief no more evident than, if he had missed a few hairs stuck in patches,

The dog went away and then came the chastening, three times moaned he as he went to the yard,

to pick at cherry bushes and chase roman carts,

First Tom was scared and then in a tangle, sure he was tough but his friend he did mangle,

Perhaps he would lie or would hide in the attic, but soon his mother was home with leftover haddock,

Dear Tom good boy, come here, on the table is dinner for you if you'd wash and then ladle, but Tom was unstable

he was hooked on doing wrong, nothing could stop him, having received no whelp he felt more confident,

And around the corner came a dog full of hair it was his dog Scout who had learned to be fair,

He searched in the boys eyes for reason to hate, and instead of remorse he stated you are perfectly saint,

You constantly worry me and your mom, and today I have saved you by rogane and Pom cherry dates.