The Solace for the Soul

There's been a change in me where lately I feel chained down by chains and the only way 
for be to feel free, is too arrange these words where the range covers all the estranged and 
deranged aspects of life, because my mind is a mind full of mindful metaphors and rhymes 
that show signs of godly confines, as I use my time to study lines from rappers who mine their
soul for the design of lyrics that shine in creativity and define how to combine words that chill
you to your spine, and this is why I'm notably pulled by the potency of poetry wit how it eases
me more than a pull of tree, as I see how it's graceful like falling leaves and alleviates pain like
Aleve but I can't leave it here because I admire how poetry requires the power to inspire
others because it's dire that you notice verbal words can feel more fertile and get below the
dermal if they are accompanied with rhythm and rhymes instead of just a formal sermon, and
I'm sure men have life-changing moments in churches, but unlike a corporal, poetry commands
a certain control too where it can act as a surgeon, and do some surgery on your soul when
you hear the perfect version of words merging that get below the surface of a person, and
begin their service of being a servant by serving you the inspiring truth that blocks out the
serpent's lies, and makes you feel like you don't need too live behind a curtain anymore because
it has released you of your nervous burden, and this is why I'm determined to be poet, to use
this current power of poetry to show my purpose is to love and pertain to every single person