Something New of Stein

Three hundred. Three three hundred words. Four hundred. Five hundred. Three. Four Five.Three hundred words to write is it enough of Stein is it enough. Enough. Is it. Four enough. Four hundred of Stein is it enough of Stein. Five hundred words five hundred of Stein. Of Stein is it enough. Words to write. No it is not not enough of Stein.
Beginning with my usual style of reading usual style with highlighters-- purple for repetition repetition for usual style, blue for my favorite lines, and pink for my favorite lines to question question the lines of Stein of unsual style of Stein is it enough. Purple highlighter of Stein purple highlighter. Repetition in words in words of Stein. Purple highlighter however purple highlighter found something new. Of Stein, something new something new. Repetition isolates key words of Stein purple highlighter repetition of Stein. Block out repetition the repetition of purple highlighter. Isolate key words. Something new new something new. Of Stein.
He in patriarchal poetry he in patriarchal poetry does not include she in patriarchal poetry. Patriarchal poetry does not include me patriarchal poetry and not you includes he in in he patriarchal poetry he. His usual style patriarchal poetry his usual style of reading does not include she does not include me and not you. His usual style is his origin his story. Is it enough. Is it of Stein his usual style of me his usual style of you. Enough is it. Is it enough. Of Stein enough of stein enough of you enough of she of enough of me. No no it is not enough. Isolates key words isolates something new.
Have we a usual style. Have we a story. Have we a story a usual style. Usual style and a story. We have origins we have something new.