Sorry...

Sorry for dismissing you.

For throwing evil words to your beating heart.For giving you an attitude that was oh so not needed.I'm hurt and confuse.And they're all hidden with jokes and laughs!But the closer you come, you'll see make up over my meanness and attitude.Those are my last drop of make up that can protect me from the Devil's World.No trust, No love, No closeness....Breathe, breathe!It gets harder by the second you decide to walk towards me.By the time you see me, you turn away leaving me Naked with nothing to hide. Naked! You seen me naked! and there are no words to describe your action.Alone you leave me without your thought to share.Alone I am with my doubts.Sorry for dismissing you.For throwing evil words to your heart.For giving you an attitude that was oh so not needed.I'm hurt and confuse.and they're all hidden with jokes and laughs!But the further you are, the more I can dream to myself and breathe.Because I can only love and trust Myself for now, until I'm strong enough to let the one I love to see the real me without suffocating with my own negatives.