Sorry

It is painful...it leaves me with questions ....questions on how am supposed to handle you after the pain i caused you after betraying your loyalty to our love.... do you know how much am trying to gain your attention just to see you text,call and checking on me like i really miss that.... is not that am desperate...but out of love.....genuine love.... am sorry am sorry that i had to distance myself.... am sorry i left you in pain am sorry you had to look like a fool while i was away... am sorry i said sorry..... i know i can not pay for the pain you went through but i can compensate for that lost time..... i need you i need your attention!!! your time just that.... sorry for judging you.... sorry for listening to my anger....sorry i had to react quickly...... sorry i was selfish!!! sorry sorry sorry... sorry you had to suffer because of my decision.. sorry that when you needed me most in your lowest moments i was unreachable.... sorry that my words cannot take away the doubts you still have... am sorry that i cannot put down all i wish... am sorry... am sorry that this word has become common to our conversations am sorry that sorry cannot heal that wound in your heart sorry i hope this sorry will make everything right.