SOUL'S VIEW

I heard a sound

Sounded like broken glass.
Shattered..then the realm became cold
Flesh was held controlled
ravished forced down with rage
writhingly it spoke
Attempting logical escape
Negotiating its take
Why? Can you wear.a rubber? Please?
Before she was to.weak to only.brace impact. Think about death....
Her voice was only an echoed sound through a stimulated undesired chokehold
She tried to detach her person
From the unlit violence
No sound
Only thoughts so not to be involved her eyes closed and stepped outside her flesh
No power...

It was apparent that the vessel of the soul was broken
Soul standing being a voyeur to its own scene
Denial? Of veing ripped from the inside
Wondering when it would be over?
Autopiloting its survival
Disgusted by the trial

The vessel has been astoundedly robbed of its safety trashed emptied jewels stolen

Realizing now the dimension it was placed in was full of crap Evil disguised in the same charade of vessel had no moral respect or character larger stronger craving the ownership of that female pheromone  forceful focus predator instinct a prey raised unawares scripture fed misled to her bed of shame  percentage of her discovered that she was surrounded by sugarcoated uncastrated lies
unexpectedly in her year her announcements started blossoming her coming of age part celebratory her issue in her view was an involuntary annoyance now I'm a product of courters anonymous Hidden in lies was her choice of gentlemen Gentle that was a strange thought  she was a meal not notified of what was situated between her thighs she was prey this dimension had her vulnerability displayed formulated against her was a lost unsupposed society of varieties of human want discontented under an influence of diluted truths. With a promise of knowledge.mannerisms teachings quotes that were of no use. Game over I lose.
Continuous cycle psychosis of violence a million ways of perpetual operation fucked guidance.
Poignance i
This pungent fuck
traumatically a bold act of defilement no future reconcilement no longer relevant. My flesh to me became disgusting her mind and perception became dirty an experience filed in contemplating how she made this happen to her not of her imagining consisted of holding fluids that could have impregnated her.
So disgusted just wanted to be alone and walk it off. I refused a ride home. I just wanted to be alone. Then he said I want to get you home safely that's when humor became sarcastically funny humor is dead. If I didn't think he would do it again I'd spit in his face...

Let me do to him a sin rip his skin from his groin lets wear him as a tutu costume taxiderm his scrotum and caviar his sperm overseas to insects used as bait use his eyes as delicacies  bury him on his knees with his dick between his teeth bleed him slowly like a pig off with his head both of them Name him shindig machete I will carve thee and sell him as beef jerky at a price of almost nothing

I was raped. I was choked. I fought. I resisted.I came. I was weakened. Defiled. There seemed nothing more to me...than my flesh and my ignorance. There's pleasure in insanities?. I'm ashamed. I'm stained. Irreversibly part of my pain and now I desire It long It moan for it. Asphyxiation near death has become intimately enticing to my senses. An bittersweet erotic tragedy Giving and receiving intimately.When something was taken away
I'm neutrally not okay.

I am woman. Hear me roar. Independently free. Designed for marriage or sexual feast so many random odds against me labeling me black as me strong and weaker vessel thats me intricately surprising I'm currently researching the definition of me so I can be transparently clearer for whom it may concern I rather be unlearned of whats not protecting me from all of the disgusting vermin on my way up the totem pole of societies leadership unequipped of what one thinks I am Thanks for damaging my trust with your blatantly awkward politically incorrect behaviors vaguely defined with righteous but the actions are you evil piece of shit I will decline from anger I'm set to pay fines for offenses less than these I can't and won't take this dimension seriously and sadly so he was my own kind

Predatory becomes me when I'm no longer me. I have a desire to drink his blood vampiric to harps and violins loving the word instruments  and leather and chains per my dominatrix ball gag gimp and I learned knots in campfire I'd like to noose him and yes do the pleasure myself weaker me introduction to another side born of the perception of my gender I've become the wolf in sheep's clothing a mere hypothesis

Is this tragic. I tragically fantasize it. Quitely I fashion romance around it. I choke of it being in and out of control of it explicitly at times when random memories or triggered thoughts arise I vengeance it. Some might say.I.was.sick....and yes now I'm twisted. I pray for.no daughter I want to warn all others that this ignorance is still.happening along side other distracting