Sream Out to Live

Months flewDays grow Blood flowed downSilver linesOf which covered up and downNo one knew the reason My story from heaven To give the people who needsBut doesn’t wantThe truth. Brother left to multiple blood with smoke smell of guns and sweatLeaving the bruises to meEmotional hurtFor I knew the painNumbness swallowed my soulMother gone before remembering her faceRemembering her smellHer voice And sometimes remembering Stole the pain and numbness awayAt least for a few moments. Letters comeFrom my brotherSlowly but surelyI lost hope of ever seeing him againThen the hate cameFor he left without me and sealed a fate I didn’t know yet. Trying Became difficultWorries vanishedTime blurredScreaming voices drownedPeople turned and leftUntil the Stockholm’s replaced Fate conspiredDust became my essence. Push and pull Fighting tired my beingTalking made sharp pins created a muteFlesh and meatWas all that was left. SirThat was what he made me call him when I talkedNowNow I just obeyCreating more anger in himWhile destroying what was left of me. Rivers dried Petals shriveled Dust blewIce crystalized In the land of death. Senses dullPain became a reliefSlices plus mutilationRivers of which once was dried up but was pureBecame rivers of blood so tainted and evil Of which made me wonderWhat evil lives in me? Things escalated To the point that the slices was the only thing that made me feel Darkness became my powerEvil I welcomed with open armsDeath I granted with open hope. When one dayI cut a little too deepBreathed the darkness a little too fastAnd with open arms I greeted Death like an old friend. Welcoming with hope That friends with stories such as mineWill listen For thisI watched my brother come the next dayTo take me awayThe police were there too. He criedAnd blamed himselfAnd never moved on. Listen to my prays Listen to my storyAnd When he hits you nextScream out.