Strangers with Memories

where do I start?I don't have a clue. how much I love you.if you only knew. you take me away and you keep me sane.and cause a tornado of thoughts inside my brain. for you, I'd do anything.since you were my everything.we don been through everything.and I loved you through everything. but now it's nothing. you betrayed me.you say you love me, but you played me. I used to be crazy about you.you lied to me and left me to see that everything that I thought came out true. from the beginning, I knew you wasn't worth it.still, I gave you my heart and you showed me you didn't deserve it, but it's cool. and she think she got you on lock, we all know that's a NO NO.but what she don't know is that you gon be coming back just like a yoyo.but oh, no. I don't want you anymore. you don caused enough pain. it's time for you to hit the door. now I gotta conceal; don't feel.the wounds will heal.the break ups and the makeups convinced me this was real. don't let them seehow hurt you are. defend.pretend.and believe me, the pain will end. take this as a lost and a lesson learned.forgive & forget.let the memories burn. know your worth, pay attention & don't miscount.no matter how much you like him, never give him a discount. just be patient your time will be here soon.there's nothing wrong with a little struggle once every blue moon. the moral of the story is to be careful who you call your homies.cause ya main ones be the same ones who switch up and act phony. so I gotta lay low cause now I don't know who to trust.I take it as a lesson so for future references, I'll know how to adjust. I'm thankful for it all because it really helped me grow.the people who I once hung around are now people I used to know. we're not friends.nor are we enemies.we're just strangers with some memories.​where do I start?I don't have a clue. how much I love you.if you only knew. you take me away and you keep me sane.and cause a tornado of thoughts inside my brain. for you, I'd do anything.since you were my everything.we don been through everything.and I loved you through everything. but now it's nothing. you betrayed me.you say you love me, but you played me. I used to be crazy about you.you lied to me and left me to see that everything that I thought came out true. from the beginning, I knew you wasn't worth it.still, I gave you my heart and you showed me you didn't deserve it, but it's cool. and she think she got you on lock, we all know that's a NO NO.but what she don't know is that you gon be coming back just like a yoyo.but oh, no. I don't want you anymore. you don caused enough pain. it's time for you to hit the door. now I gotta conceal; don't feel.the wounds will heal.the break ups and the makeups convinced me this was real. don't let them seehow hurt you are. defend.pretend.and believe me, the pain will end. take this as a lost and a lesson learned.forgive & forget.let the memories burn. know your worth, pay attention & don't miscount.no matter how much you like him, never give him a discount. just be patient your time will be here soon.there's nothing wrong with a little struggle once every blue moon. the moral of the story is to be careful who you call your homies.cause ya main ones be the same ones who switch up and act phony. so I gotta lay low cause now I don't know who to trust.I take it as a lesson so for future references, I'll know how to adjust. I'm thankful for it all because it really helped me grow.the people who I once hung around are now people I used to know. we're not friends.nor are we enemies.we're just strangers with some memories.