SUPER, MAN.

You guys can go and play the chase game,

While I lay here and do me.

During my whole life time, the wind told me how ‘I needed a man.’

A SUPER MAN who could save me from the bullies, who could show me how LOVELY I was.

A SUPER MAN who could save me from my trembling past (ha).

My daddy couldn’t be my super man, so I looked for the next best thing.

but every time I looked, I was getting beaten by reality. They tore my clothes, along with my hope and spirit.

….It’s cool it’s cool ….seems like I took the wrong turn, so let’s try path B….

what was i searching for, a superman?

what was a superman going to do for me?

I wanted happiness, flawless things, wedding bells, and a happily ever after, like cinderella, sleeping beauty, and …whatever crazy fairytales.

I was in love with the romance, like romeo and Juliet…except for the killing part (lol).

I was in love with the thought of a man putting me on his throne. Thinking I will forever be his Queen.

What was i Looking for?

a super man..?

tbh, I was looking for a father figure…or was it love? maybe i was looking for a father’s love, and maybe i thought i could’ve found it inside these boys’ heart! (Ha)

but little did I know that they didn’t even know what love was.

I got it twisted and turning. I got it loop sided, what am I doing, I was going at it all wrong.

Superman man…super-man. I wanted a super-man. I wanted him to rescue me, instead he creeped inside my bedroom door and unmasked himself through the darkness…

I wanted to be WANT-ED, instead i was being kept in the..…”shhh, lets keep it a secret.”

Here I am searching for my superman, but little did I know that I had a cape on my own.

who said I could only be saved through a man?

who said my worth& happiness had to be kept in a man’s hand?

I did my own saving. I’ve escaped from my own trembling nightmare with me and God alone.

Who said I needed him to be successful. Having a him in your life might help you…

but I am here today without having a him in my life.
…..Superman ain’t for everyone..
Sure enough not for me.
They are not a requirement nor an oxygen tank.
They are just a person to your taste of lifestyle.

Superman not needed, because I can do the saving on my own with Christ. So what else can you do for me, beside love making and sex?