Teach Them

Sat, 03/30/2013 - 23:41 -- nadia_D

Teach them about the past so they won't be ignorant. guide them through the present to better their future tense.Like King had a dream and Malcom had a vision, judge one not by their color, gender or religion.Madam CJ had a patent and put a plan in action so them they can do the same with dedication , and practice but tell them nothing comes easy and not to get discouraged like Ali have strength and never lack courage.Like Angelou, teach them to articulate and how to own a room when speaking, tell them to keep their heads up and always encourage positive thinking .Like Wells teach them to stand up for what they believe in, and persistence is key, to never give up success is closer than they think .Teach them that like Hurston, they too are creative al ir takes is an idea and an urge to create it.Teach them that like Holiday they too have a voice rarher or not they choose to use it is on them its their choice.Teach the youth these lessons its neccessary for their success, tell them to never quit even after all their goals are met.Young people patience is virtue as well as other values remember to do your best and watch prosperity surround you.