Temporary Freedom

Wed, 07/31/2019 - 03:29 -- dorankc

I took a drag

and hid behind the rush it gave

because when you're high life can't be bad

I pushed the pain aside

and let the smoke take me with it

while locking my fears inside

my eyes felt heavy

maybe it wasn't just my heart anymore

it put me in a world where nothing could hurt me

but that kind of freedom is only temporary

I should've learned

when did you start to hate me?

but I needed to let go

it gave me a way to run, no matter how slow

ELIZABETH3434300

This is my testimony about the good work of Prophet Abulele who helped me.... I'm ELIZABETH from Arizona, UNITED STATE.  And I am sorry for putting this on internet but I will have to because I want people to know this great spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 6 years, I eventually melt this man on a blog site posting by one of his client that he helped, I explained everything to him and he told me about Prophet Abulele the spell caster that he had encounter with and he gave me an email address -prophetabulelehealingtemple @ g mail . c om and I  wrote to the spell caster and told him my problems. In just 3 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster called Prophet Abulele, sir all you told me has come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to his or her problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is- prophetabulelehealingtemple @ g mail . c om or directly on whats App him +2349022406159