texas.don.g.nutt59

texas.don.g.nutt59.poem,much,better,much better then most hand shakes toast glass sipp i tip shareing conbosate much betteri be the one to overload maximum in this streets the man to finally be become left stances my americain flagg in my hand understand it to be much better then the rest even the best try me to ever even be name known texas.don.g.nutt59 like true love read an said threw the deepnest of the ghetto ghetto greatvine hand on pouteing poeatic rhyme much better more then a million this fact this time i know the shine sunny sun light my name much better im so true stay in colors of texas trueness of blue much better,much much better to tellem who i am who i be you say you deny you cry waaa waaa waaa over the wickdness of the poetry my words speak they spark like a bullett the sound of a automaic bomb boom boom boom blaaa is the loud loudest soundheard from world to world coast to coast street to street block to block  hood to hood the siren sounds followed by a police car then a ambulances then the total hush of a silent crowd much better much much better then then now an before much better this is straight after.poem,much better.8-6-2019