texas.don.g.nutt59.the wat i am

texas.don.g.nutt59.poem.the way i am the way i be the way it is to be for real overlook fraud step over fake take over words thats expressed this is who i am this is the righteoues way to be black then blackness which id tottal darkness in this streets who i am a man who i am born not made who i am a infant to a child to a kid move up a son to a teenager out come youngman new come man up hands up the way it go the way i do who i am dressed at my best cut clean back an shaved no kinda pretend are false words of a great great bigg boss pave the way who i am black africain americain who i am texas,don.g.nutt59 j.bennette59  texas book author writer song writer rapper drawing artist poem author who i am who i still be who i am you haters cant even see me now who i am you just found out who iam you just now seen who iam is strictly me i reap the name i honor an only be gooverment doccumentations is who i choose me to deffinately be can you see me the same from v.p.records.poem who i am 8-6-2019