Thank you (#BECAUSEILOVEYOU)

Mon, 10/23/2017 - 10:58 -- xmaj318

Because i love you I stopped worrying about drowning.

Because whether we're going a spontaneous beach trip in the beginning of October or if I'm just simply gazing into your beautiful blue eyes that feel like I'm diving head first into a crystal clear lake i have all to myself when I do, I know you'll keep me safe.

Because I love you I stopped sneaking off on prolonged bathroom trips as archaeologist, digging into my arm on the search for a vein that I haven't hit yet. You walked in on me one day and shouted "Just because you obviously don't care about yourself doesn't mean I don't" and proceeded to tell me bout how much better I am then that and started taking me to meetings.   Because I love you I started waking up at 5 am to make sure you're up for work because you like sleep as much as I do so even if I didn't spend the night with you I call over and over until you're on the highway. And without fail, you text me at 9pm to take my medicine you even have an alarm set to remind you to remind me.   Because I love you I secretly slip 20$ bills into your center console because you shower me in gifts, and refuse to let me pay when you take me on dates to my favorite places, you even sit with me as I get my hair done.   Because I love you I take your laundry home with me and bring it back washed and folded. I also won't leave your house without emptying and refilling the dishwasher because you never fail to help my grandfather with taking the trash out or carrying the air conditioner back to the garage when summer's over.   Because I love you I pretend to understand and enjoy the football games you watch that seem to be suspended in time because you never refuse to do a face mask with me and paint my nails.   Because I love you I let you cover every inch of my legs and stomach with your beautiful doodles, turning me into a work of art while making me feel like I was on to begin with   You make me feel like I can do anything, like afford a new Prada bag, and even though i can't (yet) I still show you off like one because i love you and i thank you for that.