In The Time

Every story has a start but not every story has an end. It used to be known for people to disappear from Oaks Village, who would ever suspect something so gruesome from such a small and quiet town. The elders knew what was out there but too afraid to ever speak about what roamed in the woods every full moon. Soon enough the diapering stopped... could it ever be true, had the thing died, had it moved on, anyone could only hope. But how wrong this suspicion was... On a day of a full moon Marcus wanting to prove his bravery went into the forest to accomplish a dare... a dare no one wished he would have gone through with. Not wanting to believe the stories he kept on walking, soon enough wanting to head back and realizing he couldn't. Instead finding a hidden cave that wasn't so hidden, deciding to go inside of it... was the worst mistake Marcus could have made... Walking into the cave there where pictures scattered all over the floor, after closer inspection the pictures were not pictures at all...more of a motion movie that kept on repeating all seemed to be ending up the same... people walking into the forest and finding the cave... what he saw next gave him a run for his money... it was his picture that was hanging from the wall...repeating the same actions that he was...So it is to be said once you enter the cave is where your story never ends.