The Told Tell-Tale

Locations

93306
93306

A deep breath, inhale..exhale, a deeper thought follows. With every ounce of oxygen that hits the bronchioles the thoughts become more clear and precise. They leap from left-brain to right-brain filling the cavity with ideas. Creativity abounds, but wait something is not right. The air seems to have a slight effluvium. There is something that one cannot quite grasp- the smell, it is familiar though. The plumes rise like a mighty whirlwind, taking on an ominous form. Strangling all that surrounds the monster, it suffocates those who dare be in it's presence. He thrives on the freshness of it's surrounds, thieving the very innocence of which it lays a pillaged claim. The mind panics, wanting a better taste, wanting a more clear molecular combination, but where can one find the such. The monster is not just here but it is everywhere. Only few places do not bear this evil. The antithesis of abundant life. Air, whom thought it to be so precious. When in it's natural state so pure and free, but there is an enemy that takes on it's own mind once freed from the lustful tactics to gain, pollution. This is our enemy, we have for to long gone and breathed it in as though it be prescribed. The air is ours, it does not cost. The air is to be clean, for what the body takes in, it produces. Breath clean air for it is your right human beings. Choose wisely, for it is more precious than gold.