Tomorrow I'll Be Better by Taequann Davidson

Been making so many mistakes, Regrets keep me up late. Swimming in waterfalls, Drowning in "what if’s". All of this pressure got me feeling like Mayweather with his hope of winning every fight that’s why I’m giving it my all in every round. Every day and every night.... Just to make my mother smile, just to make my mother proud, and my heavenly father too… I strive to succeed for you, I strive to succeed for us. In God, I have given my trust. I give him my all and if in this life I fall and fail, I know that with him I will still have a chance to prevail in heaven. My creator, my savior, my knight and shining armor, he has protected me from going down the wrong path like too many people in the past. He has ordered my steps, ordered these words in the correct order to demand an order in this court room, this area. I want to encourage you to break every barrier you believe is in front of you because I know that you can do it. Whether its drugs, sex, and/or partying, instead of doing those things try coping in a positive way. Grab a Book and Read it, you’ll gain some knowledge anyways. You know what they say, "Knowledge is power". Think about it, if our generation and the ones that follow shortly after could chase after knowledge then the world COULD really be ours. Do you believe that? I believe that! I can see that! Call me crazy if you want, but I can see a change coming in this world! Slowly, but surely… right now, I’m just focused on being a better person everyday because progression is powerful. I aspire for awesome, and I'm grinding for greatness… Tomorrow I’ll Be Better, letting go of anxiousness...