Tooth Fairy...?

Thu, 10/17/2019 - 20:41 -- Alesa

Let me tell you about myself

Well when I was small I thought you were lurking

I used to hid my possessions under my head so you can come to find me 

I wanted you to come and take these things away from me because at the time this advantage was priceless

Now i'm older the bones have fell weak I now have chains on my upper and bottom lip to secure my teeth

But you wouldn't like that now they can't fall to your feet, because i'm supposed to take something away from me to give to you

So you can upgrade so you can take the mindset of all children in the world

My smile is high and pirstine it's perfect can't you see

I'm on top of the modern thoughts, the thoughts that now you are dead that you never exsisted to begin with

"Oh the tooth fairy gonna come tonight", can't you see that back then people used to trick me into giving you apart of my life

With these chains my teeth never felt so weak

The things that help me communicate to stop you from taking golden opportunities

So these braces stop you from stealing my teeth the things that helped me tell you about your still going money wealth

Now Tooth Fairy can you tell me about yourself

Never mind you don't have to I can see you around school walking dileberatley 

Your a good girl you do your work so well and swell

But you never seem to come by me anymore you stay to yourself and watch movies about dentists who always dies in the end

But you like them so thats cool why do you even hang around with those people in school

Your an outcast, sorry I didn't mean to call you a freak although the power of you voice and teeth is neat

I wonder where you got those from 

No not that your teeth 

Nevermind this is about you not me

who would've though your name would reign throughout history