A Tribute

Tue, 02/27/2018 - 19:56 -- Raja

My MomOne fine morning,for the first time,I opened my eyes, I was in the arms of the mostbeautiful woman,My mom!Today I am 12, a smart, hardworking, respectedcitizenOnly because of My mom!In the darkness of the night ‐she is my lamp,The toughest math problem ‐she is my teacher,Severe colds, high fevers, just vanish,With the soft, smooth, warm touch of my mom!Where antibiotics fail,The doctor loses hope,Miracles happen,With the soothing prayers of my mom!Many times I feel lonely, left aside,She holds my hand, comes to my side,I see a friend, a guide, a saint,With tears in my eyes, I see my mom!From 4 o'clock in the morning, 'til 10 at night,She works, she cooks, she cleans,She struggles, she is tired, she gets cancer!Butstill at any time ofmy need,I see my mom!I have seen people with the fear of losing their house,‐the fear of losing their wealth,‐the fear of losing theirlives,But for me, I can lose anything but my mom,but my mom,but my mom!Thank you!I love you mom!!!A poem based on a true story by Yuvraj Raja