True Love

The sidewalk you were always siting on  the way that no one talked to you  got me thinking  of whats wrong  taking the spot next to you  able to find the holes that you have  sharing my holes finding our similar holes brought upon trust built over time building the support that we have for each other filling in our wounds and holes with words of kindness uplifiting the soul of each other through actions that support one another calling upon the love from within towards another that's where love begins being there forever whenever embracing love in a relationship a friendship a sisterhood or brotherhood brings out the weaknesses allowing for patches to cover the wounds helps strengthen growth where once there was none kindness trust support helping another expresses love from one to each other 

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerfully expressed! Truly powerful! Keep sharing keep sharing! The world needs your expression! Keep sharing your life your mind your heart!