True Love

507 TERMINAL ST

Your presence is the essences of my being. My heart longs for your touch is this true love? To be next to you and to feel your energy is what I want and need to keep me going. Your heartbeat is music to my ears, without you being next to me is like my soul losing its will to live. For so long my soul wanted to be with you, wanted to feel you, wanted to know what it was like to be yours. To hold you, to spend time with you for us to grow as one. My heart feels like it is floating in the sea of happiness flying through the galaxy of love. Could this be true love? What is love? How does love transpire from one being to another? My love for you goes far deeper than the ocean higher than the stars up above is this love? Is your love the same or am I riding this plane alone? Will your heart ever grow? Or will I forever imagine and only dream about a love that is never to come. Open foundations and lonely pools of love are what I feel hoping my heart will soon heal is this true love?