True Love

You surprised me. You came when I needed you, but wasn't expecting you. I was falling downhill and you swooped in and took me to an unheard-of place. you squeezed your way into my life without me noticing. I wasn't familiar with you so how was I suppose to know you found me.

I've never experienced anything like you. You aren't always easy. You require a lot of energy, effort, and time, but the benefits always outweigh the disadvantages. You erase my worries. You ease my pain. You comfort me. You make the whole world around me stop in time and let me linger in the joy. You give me so much elation, I shine; my smile is so prominent my face is soar. You are something so special.

I didn't take you serious until I realized I don't want to be without you. I wasn't sure until I noticed all of the walls I have built, my whole life, crumbling down. I wasn't positive until I wasn't afraid to be vulnerable for you. I wasn't convinced until I wasn't afraid to make a fool out of myself for you.

I knew you would always stand by me. I knew you were true. I knew nothing I am would deter you. This was the time when I met Love.