True Mystic

Sun, 10/20/2019 - 15:16 -- 13

The master holds firm to not one frequency.I am a being for all seasons a conductor of all elements fire air water earth.I flow as all is within and i know nothing so all knowledge is revealed to me.I speak from all points of view.I said this it is i who speak these words for i am emersed within all fluid of inflowmation.There is no topic that i am not familiar with.For what matrix of man can withstand the sharpness of my blade.I reach beyond the skyline making light work of their xmen games.I come with Alpha and Omega levels beyond all marvel for the DC comics all seek my power levels lay waste to all seen and unseen devils.For the character of Spawn is no Hellraiser of truth.I speak a language that places all contestants in a state of mute.Secretly they seek to attain but at first complain as knowledge make way through the brain.I AM 13 that perfect circle seek me and you will eternally be made to spin.This is the spiral fingerprint so its seems abit of a Storm's cyclone.Hammering down realms of Thor making Pulp Fiction of Hulks rage.I need not Avenge for i am beyond the Justice League.Above Super much more than a man.I am that I Am.