the truth of the broken

11226

I suvived but never thrived and was denied my exsestice was rejected never protected and subjected to the cruelty by my community but it was my duty to suvive and protect my sister my family protect thier hearts so i put up a farce of course i was damaged and got taked advantage of and the real me vanished but ive managed to be bandaged and even though im stranded i was handed a chance to escape but im still afraid i feel like a mistake a discgrace i await to be embraced ant told ill be okay i want to be embraced by some one who can erase the pain and contain my damaged heart even if i became i monster im still someones daughter i may not prosper or have a father but this monster i foster protects me so im not a compleat goner and its made me stronger i may wonder but im no imposter im just waiting longer til i conqure my monster i am almost dead i lay here in bed going though my head waching the memorys dyed red holding on by a thread because of all the words said i sat there and bled hurt by your words i watch as the birds fly high in the sky so free from everything thats how i wish to be i cant flee from my past i could plea but it'd be no good i climb trees to flee into my dreams that hold the key to set me free but they dissagree i cant be an escapee they garentee though i feel calm undersea im a diamond i love climbing i dont have to be frightend or remain silent my chest isent tightened im a gient a lion my eyes are widened and can see the horizen i fell into despair and laid bare as they stair and tear me apart with no care as i swear under my breath and they wear me out not giving me air like im the odd pair so easy to scare and everones aware but no one dares to say anything ecept that one that steps in and declares that this is unfair  that hes aware and cares hes here to repair the broken heart and tells them to beware because hes the other part of the pair so shes not alone in solitaire but is unaware that he has been there all the time walking on air waiting to appear and taking care of her he is her gaurdian angel hes here to tell her that she is able and stable graceful and faithful even though hes a stranger and its been painful and youve been in danger but never has it been fatal and it seems everthing is unattainable but your strong and belong and it took them too long to lisen to the song and play along but you were never wrong though you have a few that belong with you the wings that you flew on and they always knew what you went though and supported you and knew you were true and always started anew and got you to a breakthough you always had someone to go to and get though what they said made you happy to the bullys words are untrue but we cant undo the damage and its taboo and its long overdue but thank you you were tride and true and carried me though.