Twenty Six

02130

Twenty doves have flown into the graces of an almighty God...
Awaiting with open arms he welcomed in twenty innocents to gather upon his sheep...
Liberally they have flown away from harms way which shall never harm any of them on any other unsuspecting day...
With afflicted tears filled with excruciating pain many shall cry for years to come...
All it took was one selfish cowardly act to change the lives of many, in the eyes of these innocences unknowing they have awaken to meet God in his heavenly presence...
Six being the heroes that protected Gods children as if they were one of their own, six courageous Angels sent to earth to protect and guide them all until reaching his feet where he sat atop his thrown...
Holding these down pours of emotions while grasping onto my throbbing heart tightly, I squeezed to avoid sadness ripping myself apart...
In the hands of God I have left my very own adolescents, in hope that he shall watch over them while away from the assurance of their protection...
No ones knows ones destiny and the life they were born to lead, came upon this earth to deliver a message to a global audience awaiting while watching on the edge of their seats...
These are just signs as in the bible Jesus stated "Let the little children come to me and do not try to stop them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these"...

In Memory of
Sandy Hook Elementary School
Newtown, Connecticut

Iz Da Realist Poet

I truly hope you enjoy my Poetry, follow me on Facebook (Iz Da Realist Poet) for more of my work...