Unfair

First of all hello, my name is Alexa and I will be writing a free style poem inspired by my anger and sadness from my little brother getting kicked out of our house.

Please enjoy my poem and forgive my bad sense of poetry writing, it's my first time. Thank you for reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had it all, but you wanted more and more. It's unfair really.

You were perfect and strong when I'm not.

Despite that I'm older, you surpassed me in lots of ways.

Unfair......

I loved you best from everyone else, but you pushed me away.

I cradled you in your sleep, gave you advice, and listened to your problems.

In the end, no matter what I did, you just ignored me and walked away.

Unfair.......

My dearest baby brother, why are you so cruel and cold to me?

I loved you most until the day you left me behind to cry alone.

I deserved this, I loved you too much to scream at you at your cruelty.

Unfair........

"What went wrong?" I asked myself as you left while I avoided your eyes.

As I write this poem. all I can do is think of how unfair you truly are all along.

This is the final goodbye, dearest brother I loved.

You truly were unfair till the end.

Tradgitically  unfair.....

Always was, always will be.

Unfair......