Unforsaken Memories

Mon, 04/29/2013 - 18:25 -- TheFray

97080

My mind wanders to unforsaken memories of the past, and I begin to wonder why things turned out the way that they did.
My heart wants so badly just to fit into all the pieces of the puzzle that are layed before me, but I cannot find a way to make it fit.
I replace my situations of old, with new memories that forshadowed the empty crevasses of my unturned spirit, until nothing was left but the old memories again, forcing there everalsting exsistence into my life.
My eyes cried for change, change in the past, as I tried to forget, tried to erase, but my heart stayed on the path, and would not turn back.
As I am filled with remorse, I am also filled with hope.
As tomorrow is a new day, so is the next.
All leading to unturned seeds that define our reality, in which we call our everyday life.
Our everyday life that we have walked, and pieced together, and replaced with new memories to try to erase the old, as our eyes burned with tears, trying to awake a change, begging to forget the excessive memories underlying the foundations of our spent days, filling our minds with remorse, and our hearts with hope.
Yet our mind still wanders to the unforsaken memories of the past, and we still wonder why things turned out the way that they did.