Of Unknown Origin

My man, Slim Pinched in the penfor liberating Mexicans.How can mortal menclaim illegal aliens?On land foreign to themOutsiders of Their OwnNative Origin Unknown Now Was Once Known ThenHistory's Recycling Time Machinerun by an Exotic EntityWithin the Matrices of a SimulationRacing to Reset the OmniUnivercity Highly Anticipating StimulationWithin a Great Nation for GenerationsPersian Sands of MomentsLeaving Me BehindLike my Present Son Unborn futures are never won.A Golden Prodigy of the SunI'm working hard, stressing funds.Need to get smarter.Building accounts, so hopefullyOne day, I'm paid enoughTo build Trusts inMy Faith, Family, and Fun The Legacy is never done.But typically, I foreseeStatistically averaged outcomesOrigination Fees, Stop, PleaseIn- & ex- ternally for eternitycommitted to continuous innovationVain Ideations to outpaceAn Infinity Game of Zero Sums Standing synchronically stillAs we scale new hills, we must fulfillthe Call of the CommissionIn full submission of the missionFor the Triune Legend was Never One