U.S Presidents

George Washington was the first nomination John Adams stoped immigration Thomas Jefferson authored of the decloration James madison- waged war for 2 years James Monroe- made the nation scared John Quincy Adams-  just didn't care Andrew Jackson- did natives unfair Martin Van Buren- did the trail of tears William Henry Harrison- didnt serve a year. Tyler, Polk ,Taylor then came Filmore. Pierce and Buchannan set the stage for civil war Abraham Lincoln was the great Emancipator, and when assinated Andrew Johnson replaced him.  Usylles S Grant- known for corruption Rutherford B Hayes ended reconstruction Then came Garfield, next came Author, Cleveland served 2 terms but not in order.  Benjamin Harrison served in between William McKinley-made war with spain Teddy Roosevelt- busted the trusts in half, William Taft got stuck in a bath Woodrow Wilson's known bringing them home Warren Harding's known for the teapot dome Calvin Coolidge known as silent ,cal Herbert Hoover-made the market go down FDR- made profit go wow! Harry S. Truman- dropped  bombs like bow! Eisenhower- contained the communist front JfK- made that rocket launch LBJ-sent them to vietnam Then Nixon- made up detente Now Gerald Ford was the next one up. Jimmy Jimmy Carter , was a peanut farmer, followed by a policy of Ronald Regan's Reganomics. Then came bush, HW was the father.  Followed by Clinton who was met with impediments,GW Bush  not known for his intelligence so thank God for Obama the first black president.