Vain Without Purpose

Laying in my room and I open up my laptop, disgusted with the misuse of the judgement, brothers shooting others, shooting up coke because they can, sipping coke cans next to broken souls and chuckle, just to demote the shattered hearted. This fallacy of malicious insanity is just vanity laced in silver linings and gold plated, rolling around in Bugattis with golden rims, trampling righteousness with an iron rim. And I sit back and realized that I backslid into that fantasy, that maniacal path to destruction that sprouted from the seed and grew into a weed. Not a weed smoker, but I smoked lust dirty and lean, licked that plate pure and clean. And for what ? After ingesting the desert, I still feel thirsty. And Poland Spring isn't quenching my thirst. I need that living, breathing water that never ceases. Send down your fire, I need it dire, ignited daily, knighted and classified sire, Lord I need you daily, called a king but called simultaneously dirt wired down to the roots, and why? Let's examine the roots of mankind.
Man didn't kindly take into consideration the word of God, no, they considered taking the apple of the serpent's eye, and blame each other for the sin they committed united, breaking the unity with God, covenant lost and forgotten, but when Jesus was born and gave us more than 33 reasons to give Him glory, dying on the cross, we were redeemed, forgiven and given life again. See, this story book isn't for children. It isn't for the rich, the self glorified, the atheists, the ones who have made fortune and are irremovably convinced they can live life on a single lifeline that isn't divine. These are for the patients who are on chronic life alert and need a savior. For those uplifted and recognizing that they have been raised from the death that kept them alive in the form of rotten flesh and bones. This is for everyone who needs something to believe in. The storybooks have been waiting for your biography to be engraved in the Book of Life and the history of mankind. Ultimately, the decision is ultimate but that fact that your future will be blessed in your present, you been given the gift of tomorrow, today, but only, if you let go of your past and make peace with the alter ego that enslaved you and created the person you are, and embrace the glory of God that descended on you and changed the fate of the universe by renewing you.