A Voice

Fear,

Find the ones that you hold dear.

Fear,

Keep them safe for I am near.

Fear,

You are the useless broken seer.

Hate,

Your life’s end is a little late.

Hate,

Did you really think you could escape your fate?

Hate,

Walk through the unopened gate.

Joy,

You’ve lost me in the void.

Joy,

This pain and all its noise.

Joy,

Why do you play with broken toys?

Pain,

You’ve lived your life thus far in vain.

Pain,

I’ll break your mind, you’ll be insane.

Pain,

How long until your death is my gain?

ELIZABETH3434300

This is my testimony about the good work of Prophet Abulele who helped me.... I'm ELIZABETH from Arizona, UNITED STATE.  And I am sorry for putting this on internet but I will have to because I want people to know this great spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 6 years, I eventually melt this man on a blog site posting by one of his client that he helped, I explained everything to him and he told me about Prophet Abulele the spell caster that he had encounter with and he gave me an email address -prophetabulelehealingtemple @ g mail . c om and I  wrote to the spell caster and told him my problems. In just 3 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster called Prophet Abulele, sir all you told me has come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to his or her problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is- prophetabulelehealingtemple @ g mail . c om or directly on whats App him +2349022406159