WAKE UP!

Sat, 09/07/2019 - 03:24 -- FLAWLES

There are traps set for our every step,by an Entity, for our non-existence to get.That Entity is part of this nation,craving for non-'white', annihilation. For some reason we can’t see the signs,even though, it’s in front of our eyes,starting with the public school system when we were kids,filling us, with a bunch of lies. We need to understand there is a plan,to provide incarceration, to every woman and man,that does not fit into society’s ways.We need to recognize, we’re in a jam. No longer are there playgrounds to play.They have been replaced by Y.A.Preparing us for the penitentiaries,Which are nothing more, than temporary, cemeteries. We need to wake up and visualize, we still control our lives.And stop making it easy, for ourselves to be institutionalized. My people, there’s still a chance, for us to, ENJOY THE DANCE ----- and live hearty,instead of standing by the mailbox, waiting for an invitation to the party. We can do it.  I have faith.It’s just a matter of getting pass, the red tape.Educate your mind;  and you will find, you’ve had the invite, all the time.-FLAWLE$ of NOFLAW