We are the people of the USA

We are the people of the USA. We’ve got to learn that we’ve got to pray. We the people are united no matter how hard we try to be divided. Yes were different, I’ll give you that. But it only takes one to make an impact. We each have hurt, we each have pain. We also have so much to gain. You see, we serve a greater God. He leaves everyone He’s touched in awe. We love Him because He first loved us. He made it that easy for us to trust. We are the people of the USA. We’ve got to learn that we’ve got to pray. Get down on your face, down on your knees! The east, the west, and overseas. Accept that your life is the Lords and he’ll erase all our past records. Love your neighbor as yourself. I promise it will end up well. We are the people of the USA. We’ve got to learn that we’ve got to pray. The world is falling, falling apart. The one way to fix it is a golden heart. The Lords got you! He has your back. Jesus died so you could relax. Don’t take it for granted, notice the seeds that He’s planted. Show His love to everyone. And fixing the world has begun. Because yellow, black, white; not a souls always right. America the great?! America the good?! No one loves like they should.  We are the people of the USA. We’ve got to learn that we’ve got to pray.