What I Stand

Sat, 03/02/2019 - 10:39 -- poetict

WHAT I STAND 4I STAND FOR MANY THINGSLIKE MY CREATIVITY PERSONALITYTHE INDEPENDENCE THE STRENGTHTHAT I RECEIVEI STAND FOR THE BELIEF OF MY COUNTRYAND MUCH SELF ESTEEMHONESTY TRUST & RESPECT U CTHE BEAUTY OF THE INNER MEI STAND FOR MANY DIFFERENTTHINGSGIVEN THE CHANCE U WILL CSTANDING FOR SOMETHINGIS GREATER THAN NOTHINGBELIEVING IN MYSELFHAS MADE OTHERSRECONGIZE MESEEING ME FOR MENOT SOME ONE ELSEKNOWING THAT EVERYTHINGIS GOING TO BE ALRIGHTAS LONG AS I CONTINUE TOBELIEVE AND DREAMWHAT I STAND 4I STAND FOR MANY THINGSLIKE MY CREATIVITY PERSONALITYTHE INDEPENDENCE THE STRENGTHTHAT I RECEIVEI STAND FOR THE BELIEF OF MY COUNTRYAND MUCH SELF ESTEEMHONESTY TRUST & RESPECT U CTHE BEAUTY OF THE INNER MEI STAND FOR MANY DIFFERENTTHINGSGIVEN THE CHANCE U WILL CSTANDING FOR SOMETHINGIS GREATER THAN NOTHINGBELIEVING IN MYSELFHAS MADE OTHERSRECONGIZE MESEEING ME FOR MENOT SOME ONE ELSEKNOWING THAT EVERYTHINGIS GOING TO BE ALRIGHTAS LONG AS I CONTINUE TOBELIEVE AND DREAM Poetict