When God Calls

92804

2k15Khyla_JC_Grant

Hi, my name is Khyla Grant and this website is probably the best thing that I ever came across on the the internet! I would be very grateful, if anyone rate , comment or constructivly criticize/peer review Expression for me! I would like to make new buddies/friends here as well. Um, yea! Go POWER POETRY!

Zanougle

I appreciate the imagery you use to talk about listening to the call of God. Keep up the good work. Thank you for writing this poem.

m.sterris15

Hi, Hazam! This is absolutely love this piece, especially your passion not only in the words but your speaking - gorgeous. I found your account from the mentor page and noticed you are from Anaheim! I am from Fullerton! So that caught my eye and then I listened to this which moved me so deeply... I was wondering if as a mentor you wouldn't mind taking a look at my first poem I just put up entitled Poison. I'd really appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much and congratulations on your beautiful talent.

~ Mykaela

Upendi

Dude. That was deep.

rspbrryjelly

Hello! I saw the link for this on the mentors page, and I just had to check it out. This is beautiful, at least, what I understood of it. I'm one of those people that needs information written down inorder to understand it. Is there a copy of this I could read? If you would let me know, that would be great. :)

Also, I'm really new to the Power Poetry community, so if you wouldn't mind, would you take a look at what I have up on my page so far?

cocojelu

wow

KnightRobot

awesome sauce

Maddy Coates

I think I have heard this in my Wednesday night youth church group. It made me cry. It's deep, it's beautiful, it's from the soul. It is one of the things that inspired me to write poetry.

ShikaL

This is really inspiring and thought prokvoking. Well done!