When I wake up

. When i wake up I'd like too see a group of people looking up at me . I see myself having fun full of joy walking around hearing the sound of laughter and others bemused with interest . When I wake up I'd like to spend a day emmerssed in creativity .
When I wake up I'd like to shake up others with stories pictures oh so much more when I wake up.

When I wake up I'd like to go to my car travel near or far . I get to choose  the freedom would be mine to loose when I wake up

When I wake up I'd like to roll over and see my lover he'd be one fine looking dude when I wake up.

When I Wake Up When I Wake Up ID Like To Have A Message WAITING for me
 It would say thank you so much for yesterday thinking about you today . When I wake up
When I wake up I'd be met by a hypoalogenoc pup he's so cute and cuddly just nipping at my heels when I wake up .

When I Wake Up I'd like to choose the time to go in to work when I wake up

When I wake up I'd like to turn on th he news and see happy people transformation inspiration and smiles alike I'd be thrilled when I see just one say hi mike. When I wake up.
When I wake up I'd like to believe I can achieve the goals I sought out when I wake up

When I wake up I'd like to say this is exactly what I'm meant to do today . No wonder no regret no fantasy I'd say thus is the life for me. Man I'm so happy when I wake up

When I wake up I'm full of life so happy and content connected with the spirit within and above as I feel the warmth from my self love. When I wake up.