Where have we all gone?

Where have we all gone? When did we start accepting control over freedom? How can we give in to what destroys us? When did we become our emotions instead of utilizing them? Death is rather welcomed than the uninviting world. In here there is hate, war, greed, power, control, pain, deceit, violence, illusions, mistrust, there's been enough for everyone but now peace, freedom, compassion, kindness, clarity, creativity, interaction, LOVE! must envelope it all. To be no longer attached to the anvil that is death-life and BREATHE in what is rightfully ours: existence. What else are we here for? To be caged and crushed, to waste our precious time working, worrying, indulging, suffering, loafing, demanding. Depression is not an effect of life it is your impression of it, your own depressing of your true self. No longer listen to things that have been given value because they do not value you. Value yourself, love yourself because you exist because you ARE. Because nothing ever felt as perfect. Dream Big! You do not give yourself the credit you deserve. What do you want? Use the opportunity given to you. Because we love you. You will fall into love, you will crash into it and love will always be the thing that heals! Breathe in, breathe out and decide! This is your life, you decide how you are going to live it. BE PERFECT