Who am I? Where am I?

Am I only the shy girl who sits in the corner named Niki? Am I just another girl in the hall way to you? Did you even take the time to get to know me? Did you even find time to see that I am becoming a better person? I have gone through a lot in my life to just get to the place I am right now! I had to over come the pain of being in special Ed for most of my years at school! I have had the constant sadness of moving from house to house as I grew up never knowing where home was! The scares deep in my soul from seeing my mom, not being her self! Seeing her so depressed, scared I would not have a mom to take care of me! I have been put through so much pain to where I was holding onto life with a string attached to the edge of a cliff. But what doesn’t kill you can only make you stronger. I have pushed through so much war and punches that were thrown my way, but my will for a better me is stronger then you could ever imagine.  The scares on my heart from the broken relationship are healing with every smile that is painted on my face by the god up high! I want to live life to the fullest. I want to be unforgettable. I want to be all I can be for that’s what we all want in our life. I am becoming a better person right now and everyday that comes my way. 

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression. Always let poetry fill your life. Keep expressing your heart.