Woman's Trust for the Man

Deep inside every man’s heart is the secret wish to be trustedHe wonders why so hard for her to do something apparently simpleHow many times had he said ‘if you would just trust me my beloved?’ By virtue of birth …Boys have physical resources of power to defend them from harmGirls have more difficult time “trusting”,  when they feel unarmed Its not that she can’t, it’s just that she is more vulnerable than himIf he wants her to trust him, to develop it she needs that somethingA man who consistently keeps his word and who fulfills his promisesFor making them without a follow-through is to her so meaningless When the woman he loves sees his words lining up with actionsTrust naturally follows, when they don’t, she becomes anxiousFrom her perspective she entrusted her heart and wants to trustShe simply needs him help, so she can give the trust he wanted Her trusting a man… is basically what every able man wants