A woman's voice

Treat me like a queen or don’t treat me at all. Uplift me while I uplift you. I cannot grow while my significant other is trapped in a phase. We must grow together so we will not grow apart. Can you listen to me and my day shortly after I listen to yours. Give me the dedication, effort, and loyalty I promise I shall always give you because I love you. Let’s not make I love you a common phrase to use at the end of conversations.  I want to put the meaning back into I love you because I love you.  I will put nothing but myself above you because I can’t lose myself loving you. Attachment is unhealthy so let’s just walk through life together. Let’s wholeheartedly promise to be there for each other. Let’s not mentally or physically abuse one another or play childish games because we “love” one another. We shall not lie to one another we will always respect one another. Love is just not saying, it’s doing so less talk we must show compassion to express our love. I don’t want to be left alone attached to a person who never cared about me. Couldn’t respect me so you crumbled my mind into a ball because you couldn’t handle me. I will not shrink myself to fit into your ego. I am a woman who knows and wants what she deserves. I will not settle for anything less, Not because I’m cocky but because I love you and I also love myself.