This World Undone

90250

This world we come from is filled with this general idea of understanding that the expectations of this uprising generation has an influence in a manner that as significant enough to drown every single essence of basic understanding.
As our very divided generations step by step take their own time in the recreation of unique yet accepted ideas we are bound to the tears of those who came before us and the cries of those who will proceed us.
For we alone, yet together, pave the way of understanding in a manner so different it leads to misunderstandings of catastrophic levels.

We are like the DNA Helicases of our ancestors.
Carelessly undoing the done our grandparents and their grandparent’s grandparents had worked so hard to do.
While they were the ones risking their lives, and dying in fights we collide and crash like an accident on purpose.
Solely cause we don’t know.
Or its more that we wish not to know, cause knowing is the cause of our human existence’s down fall.
We could go back to when Adam and Eve first took that bite from the fruit of that one particular tree.
Blindsided and manipulated simply because not knowing would have been more torcher than what they believed the creators raft would be.

Our world for generations to come will work to maintain some balance in this scale of understandings that generation after generation have undone and reestablished
But an outburst is expected in a time of misbalance in the world.
Riots will break out. And it will all be accepted.
However the riots violent tendencies will have sufficed and it will be recognized the evolution of this world undone.
Its to cold outside to fly, but there is no harm in trying if progression is the outcome.