WRITE IT DOWN

So you've got a Great mind? That's awesome
As well as Lastingness in retain-ability? That's powerful
But great minds don't harbour too much things in them, all they do is pen it down and put it into action.
....so, the ability to see beyond your now is exceptional,
but your inability to put it into effect doesn't mean that its unintentional.
SO WRITE IT DOWN
.
Vision is not just what you are able to see, don't be deceived.
Its still an ability, but an ability to see what others can't see, with your responsibility to make them understand it and excercise believe.
.... Therefore, forcefully force out of your subconscious that idea so false, brilliantly build on that idea so bright, brighten the brightness of your might, all these are ways to attaining greater height
SO WRITE THEM DOWN
.
Vision is not all about setting great strategic goals, its just one of its steps or actions.
Do you know that after setting that goal, you could still be unable to achieve it outside determination?
..... Your creative ingenuity of maximising opportunities stands you out,
But your stability in this ability creates a responsibility that people your praise they'll shout.
SO WRITE IT DOWN and MEAN IT
.
Great Thoughts can come flying like a bird, and phew!!!! Still like a bird they can leave with informing you. but if you are smart enough grab at it, keep it and never kill it till you are through with it.
Revelations 1: 19 says, "WRITE the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter."
SO, WRITE IT DOWN AND ACT UPON IT