"The Wrong Cinderella"

Sat, 08/19/2017 - 03:24 -- MizeGuy

"October 21st, 1975. The day of the game, we were sitting in the bar waiting for the game, and in walks this girl" That's how the love story starts for Robin William's Character in Good Will Hunting, and ever since the day I saw that scene I've always wished for that to become a reality for me then one day July 11, 2017 I'm walking with my friends on a cold, dark night, escorting his sister to her cabin late with a cleary sky, we got done with that and decided to head off when I see this girl with pajamas and no shoes on, and she comes up to us and says real close "I'm in my pajamas and have no shoes on" now I could tell with this girl that she was an adventure, a 1000 page book with mystery to discover, with her brown eyes and pigtails out I could see she was cute, but I had my shades on because I left my glasses far out, I barley saw her face but luckily she smiled which brought about a glow which brightened up this show of amazement and wonder and love in my soul for this girl with no shoes, but with a heart full of gold, her sister kept telling her "Hey stay away, they don't need you bothering them today" but I stopped her and said "You can have my shoes, I got extra ones on my bed" she smiled at me with her beauty and charm and all I'm thinking "Is this the girl? The one I've been dreaming of since that day?" I'm walking her to her cabin, then we're walking behind talking about the things we love while the rest of them are out of my mind, I walk her to the door with a smile on her face and I'm hoping to see her tomorrow and I just can't wait, I wake up in the morning she felt like a dream and all that was running through my mind "Was she?" it can't be true that girl that I could've said I love you to was just a figment of my mind, not real just pretend, walking that morning trying to remember her face, with her smile that glows and my shoes on her feet, I couldn't believe when I saw her staring back at me. "Now was she that girl, you ask? I believe she was the right girl, at the wrong time"